South Central Railway Jobs 2020: Vacancy for 42 Doctor, Pharmacist, Nursing Sisters & Other
South Central Railway invites application for the post of Doctor, Pharmacist, Nursing Sisters & others. Interested candidates Can Apply For the jobs if they hold educational background like 10th , ITI, 12th Pass, B.Sc, Bachelor Degree, MBBS. Here we have provided all the information like age, nature of jobs, salary etc. Please Apply for the post on Or Before 28-08-2020.
|Recruiter||South Central Railway|
|No of Posts||42|
|Post Name||Doctor, Pharmacist, Nursing Sisters & Others|
|Application Start Date||21/08/2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28/08/2020|
|Post||No. Of Post||Salary|
|Specialist Doctor||01||95000/- Per Month|
|Contract Medical Practitioners
||08||75000/- Per Month|
||16||59439/- Per Month|
||01||40470/- Per Month|
||16||21419/- Per Month|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI, B.SC, Degree, MBBS|
|Age||18 – 53 Years|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Terms & Conditions:
- The vacancy position may increase /decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be waitlisted/stand by candidates who may be engaged in order of merit when there is a necessity.
- The engagement of the above medical staff would be on a full-time contract basis for a period of four months (04) from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exists, whichever is the earliest.
- The selected candidates have to work in the COVID care center at Kazipet.
- Experience: Candidates applying for the post of Hospital attendants should possess experience of working at lease for one year in a medical facility having at least 20-bed indoor facilities. For all other categories, the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered if any including the period of the contract put by them on Indian Railways.
- As the engagement is done on a temporary measure for a period of four months, the rules regarding communal reservation shall not be applicable. Hence, the same selection criteria would apply to all candidates.
- Engagement on the Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on the panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
- The decision of the office of undersigned in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, the penalty for false information, selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submit a fake certificate for securing eligibility shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied besides being taken up as per common law for an attempt to forgery.
- Contract Medical Practitioners/Para-Medical Category candidates who enter into a contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services or will not have any right in respect of considering of their contract period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board etc., nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. The contract can be terminated by giving 15 days on both sides; Railway administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract before the completion of four months period by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The selected candidates fulfilling the above conditions will be called on recorded telephonic/online video conference call interview as per the interview scheduled communicated to them.
- The original document verification of only selected candidates will be done and in case of any discrepancy in the documents, the next candidate in the panel will be considered for engagement.
- Along with the submission of application form in prescribed format along with required documents applicants are also requested to fill the form through Google form given at the following link: