|Recruiter||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Application Start Date||01/09/2020|
|Application End Date||30/09/2020|
||Check Official Notification|
||100 – Gen, OBC, Male, Trans-men|
|Nil – ST, SC, Women, Trans-women|
|Payment Mode||Post Office|
|Age||18 – 40 Years as on 01/09/2020|
||5 Years – SC/ST|
|3 Years – OBC|
|10 Years – PWD|
|13 Years – PWD+OBC|
|15 Years – PWD+OBC+SC/ST|
||10th Pass with Maths, English & Local Language|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering for applying online.
- The candidate has to ensure that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Only one Registration is to be made for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for the submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
- In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details like a change of father name, change of Date of Birth, Applying for one Registration with UR category and another registration etc; will be treated as duplicate registration. all the candidatures relating to all such duplicate Registration and all such registrations will be deleted for consideration.
- Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physically sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
- While selecting board name candidates ensure that they are selecting the correct board name with an appropriate configuration. Any application submitted against with board name other than the actual board of pass that application will automatically be rejected. In case any Board of candidate passed is not available the same is to be taken up with the respective postal circle Administration in which the Board is Registered.
- Candidate should ensure to upload all the mandate documents such as photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate and other documents that should be submitted in legible and clearly scanned. Since, Non-submission and submission of non-legible blurred documents will be summarily rejected and the application is liable for rejection for all purposes. And certificates with vital information blurred, his/her candidature will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure that they are eligible for making fee payments before making payment. Since, Fee once paid will not be refunded. And also should note that in case of online payment sometimes the settlement may take up to 72 hours, hence candidates who or making online fee payment on the last days should ensure to get it settled. In any case, if the payment made is not settled and the application could not be submitted those fees also will not be refunded.
- candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.