|Recruiter||NLC India Limited|
|Post Name||Resident Doctor|
|Job Type||Tenure Basis
|Application Start Date||03/09/2020|
|Application End Date||16/09/2020|
||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||854 – Gen, OBC, EWS|
|354 – ST, SC, PwBD, Ex-Servicemen|
|Payment Mode||SBI Collect|
|Senior Resident Doctor||75,000/- Per Month||MBBS with completion of CRRI & Specialization.|
|Junior Resident Doctor||60,000/- Per Month||MBBS with CRRI|
|Age||28 – 30 Years as on 01/09/2020|
||5 Years – SC/ST|
|3 Years – OBC|
||MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Instructions to Candidates:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
- Candidates who have Passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview.
- Depending on the response and requirement, NLCIL reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection. NLCIL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates called for Interview are required to make their own arrangements for their travel, they will not be entitled for any reimbursement or Traveling Allowances.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL and they will be required to undergo medical examination before the Industrial Medical Officer,NLCIL prior to being appointed after due selection.
- Candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials uploaded by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of joining, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to join.
- If the SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ EWS/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self- certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidature of a registered applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or after selection or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or if not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the Candidate’s engagement will be terminated.
- NLCIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/enlarge/ modify /reopen /alter the selection process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. 7.13 Candidates can contact the Helpline No.04142 – 255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days i.e., Monday to Saturday or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions.