KRCL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for 58 Technician-III/Electrical
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has invited eligible and interested candidates to apply for the post of 58 Technician-III/Electrical. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can apply if they have completed 10th, 12th with ITI. All job-related information Like Qualification, Age Limit In the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Selection Process is listed below. Kindly check all the details carefully and apply before 27-11-2020.
|Recruiter||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Application Start Date||28/10/2020|
|Application End Date||27/11/2020|
|Salary||5200 – 20200/- Per Month|
|Selection Process||CBT/Medical Test|
||500 – Others|
|250 – SC/ST/Female/Minorities/Ex-Servicemen|
|Age Limit||18 to 33 Years as on 1st January 2021|
|Education||10th Pass/12th Pass With ITI|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere in the area of operation of KRCL, including its project sites.
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical. Signatures in different style or in CAPITAL letters at the time of application/ CBT/DV etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
- KRCL reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded except for candidates of exempted categories who have attended the CBT.
- Selection by KRCL does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in KRCL the appointment shall be subject to availability of vacancies and satisfying all eligibility criteria including antecedents and character.
- Selected candidates for the post of Technician-III/Electrical will have to undergo training wherever prescribed and during training period only a stipend will be paid as applicable.
- Selected candidates have to execute Security and/or Indemnity Bond, Job Agreement wherever necessary.
- A KRCL servant shall be employed throughout his/her service on KRCL jurisdiction including project sites and shall have no claim as a right for transfer to any zone or division of Indian Railway or Production Units or Railway PSU or any another Railway establishment.
- KRCL reserve the right to incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/ additions in the terms & conditions of recruitment under the notification as necessitated and applicable.
- KRCL do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination. However, the necessary certificate of Eligibility issued by the appropriate authority has to be submitted during DV failing which his/her candidature shall be rejected.