HAL Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for 11 Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer
||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer|
|Application Start Date||23/09/2020|
|Application End Date||20/10/2020|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Senior Medical Officer (Medicine)||04||98850/- Per Month
|Senior Medical Officer (OB&G)||02|
|Senior Medical Officer (Surgery)||01|
|Senior Medical Officer (Orthopaedic)||01|
|Medical Officer (General Duty)||03||79080/- Per Month|
|Senior Medical Officer (Medicine)||MBBS with MD/DNB (General Medicine/ Internal Medicine)|
|Senior Medical Officer (OB&G)||MBBS with DGO/MS/DNB (OB&G)|
|Senior Medical Officer (Surgery)||MBBS with MS/DNB(Surgery)|
|Senior Medical Officer (Orthopaedic)||MBBS with D’ Ortho/MS/DNB(Ortho)|
|Medical Officer (General Duty)||MBBS|
|Age limit is as on 20th October 2020|
|Senior Medical Officer||45 years|
|Medical Officer||35 years|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates who meet with the above criteria shall send their application strictly in the applicationformat given below (Neatly typed/hand written) by POST/COURIER only, so as to reach on or before 20.10.2020 to Senior Manager(HR), Medical & Health Unit, HAL(BC), Suranjandas Road, (NearOld Airport), Bangalore-560 017 in an Envelope superscribing “Application for the Post of…………………on Contract Basis”. Resume/application sent through E-Mail will not be entertained. The Application must accompany the self attested Xerox copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process thereunder.
- Mere submission of application will not entail the right for claiming engagement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at Bangalore.
- The decision of HAL Management regarding selection will be final.
- The resume/application sent through E-Mail will not be accepted/entertained.
- The work experience certificate should be in the letterhead of the Organization / Hospital.
- The engagement of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory Medical reports from the HAL Hospital as per the standards prescribed by HAL as well as verification of Character & Antecedents from the concerned Authorities, as per rules of the Company.
- In addition to the normal duties as a Doctor in HAL Hospital, the selected Doctor will be responsible for the duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time during the course of their employment.
- In the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/engagement will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining without any reference given to the candidate.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the official related to the recruitment/selection process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
- The Court of jurisdiction for any dispute/cause will be at Bangalore.
- In case of difficulty or for any queries, contact us at 080-22323005 / 22328023 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Last Date for receipt of applications is 20.10.2020.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the advertisement/recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per management’s discretion.