|Recruiter||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Post Name||Additional General Manager (Legal)|
|Application End Date||18/09/2020|
|Selection Process||Medical Exam, Interview|
||1,20,000/- Per Month|
||300 – Unreserved & Others|
|50 – SC/ST|
|Payment Mode||Demand Draft – CMRL Chennai|
|Age||47 Years as on 19-08-2020|
|Official website||Click Here|
How to Apply
Please send the scanned copy of all the documents along with the Demand Draft.
The Chief General Manager (HR) Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambdu, Chennai – 600107
You can alternatively email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 19.08.2020. The candidates are advised to ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract period is initially for a period of 2 years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidate. The engagement on the contract will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for an interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for an interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Acceptance or rejection of the application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw the advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in Government / PSU organizations should produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate of the latest position should indicate a detail/nature/function/job presently being handled) will be outrightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.