|Recruiter||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Officer|
|Application End Date||22/09/2020|
|Selection Process||Marks %, Interview|
|Application Fee||500 – Project|
|200 – Trainee|
|Nil – SC/ST/PwD|
|Payment Mode||SBI Collect|
|Age||25 – 28 Years|
|Age Relaxation||5 Years – SC/ST|
|3 Years – OBC|
|10 Years – PwD|
||BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA, MSW|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Electronics)||16||25000/- Per Month|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Mechanical)||11||25000/- Per Month|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Computer Science)
||06||25000/- Per Month|
|Trainee Officer – I (Finance)
||02||25000/- Per Month|
|Project Engineer – I (Electronics)
||22||35000/- Per Month|
|Project Engineer – I (Mechanical)
||05||35000/- Per Month|
|Project Engineer – I (Computer Science)
||01||35000/- Per Month|
|Project Officer – I (Human Resource)
||01||35000/- Per Month|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- One candidate can apply for only ONE POST in one application.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application without which such candidate will not be considered for the selection process.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required / mandatory enclosures / attachments will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
- It is mandatory for the candidates who are already working with any of the units of Bharat Electronics Limited to send their application through the respective HR or if it is revealed during the selection process that the application was not forwarded by the respective HR, such application will be summarily rejected or candidate will be out of selection process without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their nonconsideration at any stage of the selection process.
- The above opening is for Bharat Electronics Limited, Industrial Estate, Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076, Telangana State. However, selected candidate may be required to serve in other location/s also, if need arises, as per Company’s requirement.
- Candidates are required to provide their one valid e-mail ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong Emial ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reason whatsoever. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
- Appointment of the provisionally selected candidate will be subject to being found ‘Medically Fit’ by the Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company. The candidate who is called to report on selection should get himself/herself medically examined by a Civil Surgeon/Asst. Civil Surgeon and submit the medical report as per the requirement of the Company.
- The admission at all/any stage of selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of interview call to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever. Mere applying for the post shall not be deemed as selection.
- Please ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. In case applicant fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any point of selection process. The decision of the management in this regard would be final. Candidate must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before submission of Application fee.
- Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs.2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining.
- Short listing of candidates will be carried out purely based on the information declared by the candidates in the application form. If at any further stage of selections, it is found that candidates have declared false information w.r.t. their credentials, BEL reserves the right to debar them at any stage of selection/terminate their Employment.
- BEL reserves the right to debar the candidates at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
- Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST, OBC, EWS, PWD category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.in) issued by the competent authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the competent authority will not be accepted. Request for change of Category once declared in the application will not be entertained. The Caste/Disability certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website, failing which candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided that they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate dated on or after 01.09.2019 along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate.